How To Request an Event Date
Requesting a Hold
A reservation request or a tentative hold will be made with the Grove Event Center Director. A request or hold shall be valid for up to two weeks and does not confirm the date indefinitely. All requests or holds will be release after three weeks unless an appointment for a signed rental contract and deposit is made. Clients are responsible for knowing the expiration date of their request or hold.
Request your event date here
Reserving the Date
All Grove reservations will be made with the Grove Event Center Director. A 50% deposit is required at the time the facility is booked and the rental contract is signed. For reservations less than 60 days prior to the event, the entire rental fee is due at the time of the reservation.
Guidelines for Renting
- The maximum number of attendees for The Grove is 300.
- Parties at The Grove shall be in for the contracted period of time up until midnight on Friday and Saturday, 11:00 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday.
- The Grove does not permit the throwing of rice, bird-seed or confetti inside or outside of the hall.
- The Event Center Director shall be responsible for determining the scheduling and availability of the Grove Hall.
- The hall will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. All hall rentals shall require the completion of the appropriate Hall Rental Agreement and payment.
- Alcohol services must be purchased through Springfield Township only to comply with the facility's liquor license. Each rental guarantees a $200 minimum alcohol purchase. Current license does not provide for the sale or consumption of alcohol on Sundays - Sunday rental may not have alcohol and the minimum alcohol purchase is waived for Sunday rentals.
- 50% of the rental fee must be paid when booking an event. A rental credit or refund shall be granted for cancellations only if the hall/area is rented by another group for the same date, minus $50 administration charge. The balance of the hall rental is due at least 60 days prior to the event.
- Catering for the Grove Hall must be selected from The Grove approved caterers list. Self-catered and non-food events may be scheduled Monday- Thursday.
- Groups booking a "hall rental only" may be subject to a set-up fee.
- Groups who fail to return a hall to the same condition as it was rented or violate the Hall Rental Agreement shall be liable for damages and/or prohibited from future usage.
- All rates subject to change without notice.